How does it work?
ClearSmile Aligner is a clear removable cosmetic appliance designed to straighten your front 6-8 teeth.
They are smooth, comfortable and almost invisible, and so you’ll find that you forget you are even wearing braces. You can enjoy laughing, smiling and normal interactions without the worries normally associated with the more obvious fixed braces. When eating or cleaning your teeth or aligners, you can simply take them out – quick and easy, whenever you like.
What’s involved in Treatment with the ClearSmile Aligner?
- Consultation with the dentist. A detailed assessment is essential to make sure you are a suitable candidate for ClearSmile Aligners and understand the alternative options.
- Archwize simulation Once you have decided to proceed with the treatment, impressions are taken and an Archwize simulation is produced to that you can see the final result on a 3D model and check that both you and the dentist are happy with the proposed result. Adjustments can be made if required.
- ClearSmile Aligner production. The custom ClearSmile aligners are made to the highest standards using a combination of 3D printing and moulding.
- Treatment Your dentist will regularly monitor the progress of the ClearSmile Aligner treatment. New impressions are taken every 6 aligners to ensure that the treatment goals are met.
- Retention All orthodontics requires retention to avoid a degree of relapse.
The ClearSmile Aligner costs from £1500 depending on the circumstances of your case. Our payment schedule is designed to help you spread the cost:
- Initial Consultation: £25
- £250 per visit