What Inman Aligner can do
The Inman Aligner is the perfect solution for crowding or protrusion of the front teeth. It is really fast and very safe. With the patented Inman Aligner, your front teeth can be gently guided to an ideal position in a matter of weeks. Most cases complete in 6-18 weeks and because it’s removable you can take it out to fit with your lifestyle. After an evaluation, your dentist can determine if the Inman Aligner is right for your particular case and will recommend treatment options.
What is an Inman Aligner?
The Inman Aligner is a simple removable appliance used to align front teeth quickly and safely. It’s ideal as a stand alone treatment or to prealign teeth prior to further cosmetic options such as bonding or minimal veneers.
The Inman Aligner has Nickel Titanium coil springs that power two aligner bows that gently oppose each other, guiding the teeth into their new position. These gentle forces are active over a very large range of movement, which is why the Inman Aligner works so quickly.
The image below shows the squeeze effect of the two aligner bows on the front teeth. The inner bow pushes forwards, while the outer bow pulls back on the front teeth.
Why straighten your teeth?
Aligning your front teeth will not only improve aesthetics but will also benefit the long-term health of your teeth. Teeth continue to move throughout one’s life so crowding tends to worsen over time. Uneven teeth are prone to uneven wear causing exposure of dentine that wears fast and absorbs stain. Straight teeth are far less likely to suffer from this ageing effect and expensive corrective treatments can be avoided.
The Inman Aligner costs from £1200 to £1500 depending on the circumstances of your case. Our payment schedule is designed to help you spread the cost:
- Initial Consultation: £25
- £250 per visit
What’s involved in Treatment with the Inman Aligner?
- Our Certified dentists will determine if the Inman Aligner is suitable for you
- Impressions are needed so that the lab can fabricate your custom made Inman Aligner
- Initial fitting of the Aligner
- Wear the Aligner 16-20 hours a day
- Regular Inman checks every 2-3 weeks
- As with other orthodontic treatment, after treatment is completed with the Inman Aligner, retention is recommended for life to prevent relapse. Retention can come in the form of a lingually bonded retainer or an Essix retainer.